As we were at the Dr. office last week (just one visit of about 4), Madison needed to wash her hands. There was a sink in the office and I told her to just use the sink there. After washing her hands, ran her hands under the towl dispenser and nothing happened. I started to laugh and she turned to me and asked "What's so funny mom?"
Me: "Oh, just you."
Madison: "What? I can't get the paper towels to come out. This must be broken."
Me: "Madison, you have to pull the paper towles out by yourself. It's not automatic."
Madison: "Oh" (as she starts to laugh)
Our kids are so used to automatic, fast, electronic everything that it is weird when it's an old fashioned thing. It made me laugh to think that as Madison dried her hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment